VCU Health Administration Professional Attire Shop
GOAL: Ensure that every HA student has access to appropriate business professional attire so they can dress to impress for residency placement, internships, case competitions, networking events, and beyond.
HOW YOU CAN HELP: Donate any professional clothing, accessories, and shoes that you are ready to let go of to our professional attire shop.
GUIDELINES FOR DONATED ITEMS: We humbly request that all donated items are clean and in great used condition. We will accept ALL business professional attire but in particular are seeking:
- Men’s and Women’s matching suits
- Men’s dress shirts
- Women’s blouses
- Briefcases or professional totes
- Business appropriate accessories (necklaces, earrings, belts, ties, tie clips)
WHEN DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND MY ITEMS?
We’d like to have all items sorted and set up in our “shop” by the first week of classes - August 21, 2023. Please drop off or ship your items by August 1, 2023.
WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND MY ITEMS?
Richmond Area Locals
- Drop off your items directly to us at the College of Health Professions (see below for address) anytime M-F, 9a-5p. The building requires swipe card access, so please let us know you’re coming so we can meet you at the door.
- Drop off at a designated department representative’s home. We have drop-off sites arranged around town and in the counties. Email us to determine your nearest drop-off spot!
- Depending on your location, we may be able to arrange pick-up from your home. Email us to see what’s possible!
All Other Donors Living Outside the Greater Richmond Area
Pack your items up and ship them to our office at the College of Health Professions.
Shipping Address: 900 E. Leigh Street, 8th Floor, Richmond, VA 23298.
QUESTIONS: Contact Katie McCall, Manager of Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.